In the advanced options, you can use the following settings for CBLT:
- Report Title
- Commonality Settings
- Repeat Report
Select your best, minimum similarities at the end of the report in the Commonality Settings. The higher the setting you choose, the fewer results you will receive. This setting provides you with information on how many of the searched websites or domains have to be linked to on the found websites or domains in order to be displayed in the report.
We recommend selecting lower similarities and then filter the results by filtering with the “Co#” column in the link detail table. This way, you will see all the link options used only by e.g. 2 or more competitors, but you can still filter for the most relevant domains later on.
- Press the "Run Report" button and wait until the report has finished loading.
Interpretation of the Results
1. The Report Information shows you the basic information about your report.
2. The Histogram shows the common backlinks of your competitors and groups them according to the strength of the commonality and the chosen metrics. You can switch between the tabs. Every tab shows different metrics.
3. The hybrid chart shows additional geo-specific information, such as the distribution of the backlinks according to extracted countries. In this example, there are 75.8% of backlink similarities between the competitors from the USA.
4. The commonality information informs you about the common backlinks that were found of your competitors.
5. Do you want to define your own filter criteria or do you only want to see all good links? Simply use the predefined slices.
6. The link detail table shows all common backlinks of the entered URLs. The chart automatically preselects for “Commonality” to display the most relevant backlinks. Filter the chart according to your needs and find new link options.
7. The matrix view reveals which of the predefined URLs point at a common backlink. You can filter for specific competitors if you wish to see their links. You can do that with the check box in the matrix view, e.g. display all common backlinks for competition 1 & 2.