Get the most comprehensive backlink analysis possible for your own and your competitors’ sites.
The Backlink Profiler (BLP) is the most extensive backlink analysis tool on the market, when it comes to actual data and a multitude of metrics. Obtain backlinks from your domain and learn from backlink profiles of your competition. In addition, BLP helps you find the strongest text links, not existing links, missing image description and the like.
With BLP you obtain a detailed overview of an existing backlink profile for any domain. BLP evaluates linking anchor texts for you and thus helps you to find weak and strong links fast and quickly. Learn more about the distribution of your keywords with the help of BLP by classifying them as Money/ Brand/ Compound/ Other keywords and analyze your deleted links. With the display of your deleted links, you can reactivate good, old links.
Starting a BLP report
Start your BLP – from the “start report” dashboard.
1. Enter the name of the URL (domain or page) you want to analyze.
2. Select if you want to analyze:
- The backlinks of the entire entered domain (domain), including all sub-pages.
- The backlinks of the entered URL/ page (page), e.g. “http:/ / www.21st.com/ company”.
- The backlinks of pages from the entered folder (sub-folder), e.g. “http:/ / www.21st.com/ company/”
- Or analyze only the uploaded file.
You can also upload your own backlinks from other sources (we support formats from Google Webmaster Toolkit, Sistrix, Moz/ Linkscape, Majestic or all URL lists in .csv format).
3. Select your desired metrics.
Press the “Run Report” button and wait until your report has loaded.
Please note that if you decide to include the Title Rank metric for Homepage, in your report, the Site-Wide Filter will be automatically enabled to skip the SW links to 5.
In the “Advanced options”, you can use the following settings for BLP:
- Report Title
- Site-wide Links-Filter
- Dropped Links Handling
- Repeat Report
Interpretation of the Results
The BLP gives detailed backlink results of your entered domains/ sites/ sub-pages and can evaluate by using various metrics if a backlink is good or bad. You receive a multitude of charts which help to answer your questions.
1. The Report Information shows you the basic information about your report.
2. Here you can learn how many site-wide, deleted and duplicated links have been removed from your report. In principal, we recommend keeping the site-wide link settings, because it secures a realistic picture of your backlink profile. We set 5 as a standard value of a site-wide links filter.
3. Categorize your keywords (see chapter “Classify Keywords”).
4. Here you can view all metrics that you have chosen, e.g. Basic-SEO-Stats.
5. You can switch between the tabs. Every tab shows you another metric.
Further down in the report you will find the link detail table, in which you can access detailed information and metrics to the found backlinks.