Connect your Google Search Console (GSC) account to us and enjoy extra link data without extra cost or work.
FYI: Google Search Console does not show all links and especially not all links you need for a fast Google Penalty Recovery. But it helps, as they are just another data source to contribute links to the mix that we combine, filter and cleanup for you.
Preparation - Find your Google Search Console control panel in your LRT account
- Log in
- Go to your “Settings” page
- Scroll to section “External API keys” – click on “Google Search Console”
Authorize your Google Search Console account for LRT
- To authorize your Google Search Console account, you will need to give us permission to access your backlinks data.
- Click the “Connect to Google Search Console” button
- You are taken to the Google Login unless you are already signed into your Google account
Log in with the Google account that has FULL privileges to your site. Restricted users do not work here.
You are taken to a screen like the one shown below. Click the Accept button to continue.
Connect your site with LinkResearchTools with a restricted user
The next step is to connect your website to your LinkResearchTools account. At the bottom of the page, you can find your accounts that have been connected to LinkResearchTools account. Each account includes your sites that are also in your Google Search Console (GSC).
- You can use “connect with LinkResearchTools” button next to each site and:
- Click Manage Site
- Click Add or remove users
- Add User Email email@example.com
- Select Restricted permission
- Click Add
How to Upload your own Backlinks to Google Search Console
Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools and sign into your account.
1. Click the “Search Traffic” tab
2. Go to “Links to Your Site”
3. And click “More”
4. Click “Download more sample links” and
5. “Download latest links”
Choose download format (CSV or Google Docs) and you are good to go.