Of course, don’t forget about your Disavow and Ignor files as well. Like with the API Keys you can upload all your Disavow or Ignore files into your account. This way we can combine and verify them as well.
To do this
1) go to “Settings”
2) click on “Upload your Disavow/Ignore file!”
How to upload your Disavow File to a new Link Detox report
Like with “Own Backlink Lists”, you can also add additional Disavowed or Ignored Files before starting a new report. All you have to do is to upload those files before starting the report.
For more detail information how to manage your Disavowed Files please go here:
How to Download your Disavow File from your Google Search Console
1. Log into Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools)
2. Go to the Disavow Tool with this link https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main
3. Select the site you want to get data for (see screenshot)
4. Click the "Disavow Links" (even if you don't plan to upload a new file right now, you will also have to upload a modified disavow file here after working with Link Detox)
5. Confirm the Warning that the Disavow Links Tool is a tool that can cause serious damage if used wrong (screenshot) again by clicking on "Disavow Links"
6. You should see a screenshot similar to the following (screenshot below) saying that you uploaded a file and a box with submission result
"Results for the submission on (The exact date)"
"You successfully uploaded a disavow links file (the exact filename, so make sure you use the meaningful filenames we generate) containing X domains and Y URLs."
7. Click the "Download" button to download the most recent Google's Disavow file again
8. Select "CSV" as Format and Download
9. You will receive a file with a filename DIFFERENT to the one you saw, containing only the domain name and some numbers
10. We highly recommend to rename that file BACK to what it was called for helping your project's consistency when doing round-trip disavows
Note: YES. The Disavow Tool takes.TXT files as upload but only exports .csv - make sure to get the file extension right, the Link Detox tool can handle it.
Here is also an example of how the file should look like:
Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools): google-example.csv