No. As Google officially stated here , links that you cannot get rid of should simply be disavowed. This is the case for many Web 2.0-Links, Article Directory Spam, Link Directory Spam and of course Blog Comments. Of course Google wants to see effort and there are some very simple ways to show them all your effort. Become an LRT Certified Professional and you will learn those ways.
Articles in this section
- Is disavowing links enough? Some link removal and link deletion tool claim that it is required to remove links.
- Can link sellers and spammers use your GOOD-ratings to trick you and pollute your system?
- Can link sellers and spammers white-list their domains in Link Detox?
- Are you confident that TOX3 links shall be removed. Some of them look quite nice?
- How long does it take for disavowed links to take effect?
- What is the sitewide links filter?
- Which file formats can I upload for custom backlink and disavow files?
- Is anybody able to access my ignored links?
- Will Link Detox remove my bad links?
- Should I remove all my links with medium or high DTOXRISK?