Our toolkit accepts exported files from various other toolkits like the Google Webmaster Tools, Sistrix, SEMrush, Moz/Linkscape or Majestic. If you would like to merge different data sources and import them into our toolkit, simply create your custom backlink file, which is simply a list of URLs.
The first line of the file has to be "URL", and it has to be saved as a .CSV-file.
Here are a few examples for backlink files that you can download from other sources:
- Google Webmaster Tools: google-example.csv
- Moz/OpenSiteExplorer: moz-example.csv
- Custom backlinks file: example.csv
- SEMrush files with semicolons: semrush-with-semicolons-example.csv
- SEMrush files without semicolons: semrush-without-semicolons-example.csv
A disavow file that you download from Google looks like this:
A disavow file that you export from our tools has the .txt format and looks like this:
How to download Your Own Backlink List from Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools)
To get the right format from Google Search Console, please follow this instruction.
Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools and Sign In to your account.
1. Click “Search Traffic” tab
2. Then go to “Links to Your Site” and click “More”
3. Click “Download more sample links” and “Download latest links”