In this section you will learn how to read the main parts of the Link Detox.
As soon as you open a new finished DTOX report, you will get to see a Warning!
Please DO NOT ignore this warning, as this step is important for improving the accuracy of your DTOX report by classifying at least 80% of your links´anchor texts.
To access the Keyword Classification table where you can classify your anchor texts, click on "Classify Keywords".
Keyword Classification - table
This is the Keyword classification page. You will be directed to this page if you click the link in the keyword information box. Here you can classify your keywords by brands, compound, money and others. Please make sure that you classify at least 80 % of your keywords, only this way multiple DTOX rules will be enabled and then you will get your correct Domain DTOXRISK score.
In the Report Information you can find a lot of useful information about the report:
- The Project the report belongs to
- The date the report was created and the date the report was started. Also find here the date the report was last reprocessed.
- Your analyzed domain. To get more context actions for this domain, click the dropdown next to the domain.
- The backlink sources used: Domain Backlinks is our data source and Custom Backlink source is your file (or more files)
- If the sitewide filter was activated and how many themes have been checked
- Are the dropped links removed from the report
- How many links have been found
- How many Credits did the report use
- Which Link Detox mode was used
- Which NOFOLLOW mode was used
- Here you can also Re-run the report. This means that the report will be started again with the same setting. Please note that a re-run of a report costs credits. You can also export your results as .TXT (Google Disavow Links), .CSV, .XLSX and .PDF (not all formats are available in all plans).
The main domain stats, showing: LRT Power*Trust™, LRT Power™, LRT Trust™, Link Velocity Trend (LVT) and the number of the referring Root-Domains.
- Here you can see the most frequent anchor texts your backlinks have. If you click on one of these, the link detail table will automatically be filtered. For example if you click on "21st.com", the link detail table will show you all your links with the anchor text "21st.com".
- You find out which anchor text has the highest DTOXRISK® by checking the keyword cloud “anchor text by link detox risk”. If you see a red anchor text, this means that you should check these links in more detail. Green means that there is not a high risk. The bigger the anchor text in the cloud is the more backlinks of this anchor text exist. With one click on an anchor text the data table get filtered for this specific keyword. Please be aware of the keywords which might harm you.
- You can choose between anchor text:
- by count
- by Power*Trust™
- by Power
- by Trust
- This chart shows you the DTOXRISK®.
- You can also see the absolute and relative numbers of each DTOXRISK® in your backlinks. If you click on one of these, the link detail table will automatically be filtered. For example, if you click on "Low", the link detail table will show you all your links with a low DTOXRISK®.
- Here you can export all DTOXRISK® values to a .CSV or .XLSX file. In this download you will receive all numbers. Also those, that are not shown in the chart.
Please find more information about the calculation of the link risk here.
Detox Rules Breakdown
See which Link Detox rules have been applied to your backlink-profile.
- This chart shows you the Detox Rules Breakdown.
- You can see the absolute and relative numbers of the most frequent rules here . If you click on one of these, the link detail table will automatically be filtered. For example if you click on "SUSP1", the link detail table will show you all your links that have the rule SUSP1.
- Here you can export all Detox Rules Breakdown values to a .CSV or .XLSX file. In this download you will receive all numbers. Also those, that are not shown in the chart.
You can find a list of all the Link Detox rules here.
This graph shows your distribution of anchor texts into brand, compound, money and other keywords. You can switch between absolute (1) and relative (2) numbers.
In order to see this graph you need to classify at least 80 % of your keywords.
The summary table shows you at one glance the classification of your links and includes quick links to filter your detail table.
- If you click on "show me these links", your link detail table will automatically be filtered.
- If you uploaded a disavow file, you can also see these links here in this summary. They will be shown as "G".
Filter slices are predefined filters that allow you with just one click to filter the link detail table. With these filters you can quickly filter your report.
1. We have the following predefined filter slices for you:
- Disavowed and Ignored Links (requires a disavow file)
- Without Disavowed and Ignored Links (requires a disavow file)
- Unverified Links Only
- Verified Links Only
- Without NoFollow links
If you click one of these slices your link detail table will automatically be filtered, depending on the filter slice options and settings.
2. You can create your own filter slice, if you filter the link detail table by your desired metrics and settings and save the filter.
The Domain DTOXRISK® will change depending on the filter slice that you activate.