No. That was one of the first concerns and design issues we took, that is effectively impossible. Good luck to everyone trying, well find you and ban you from influencing Link Detox Genesis®
Articles in this section
- Is disavowing links enough? Some link removal and link deletion tool claim that it is required to remove links.
- Can link sellers and spammers use your GOOD-ratings to trick you and pollute your system?
- Can link sellers and spammers white-list their domains in Link Detox?
- Are you confident that TOX3 links shall be removed. Some of them look quite nice?
- How long does it take for disavowed links to take effect?
- What is the sitewide links filter?
- Which file formats can I upload for custom backlink and disavow files?
- Is anybody able to access my ignored links?
- Will Link Detox remove my bad links?
- Should I remove all my links with medium or high DTOXRISK?